ΠΟΛΙΤΙΣΤΙΚΟΣ ΟΡΓΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΦΕΣΤΙΒΑΛ ΤΑΙΝΙΩΝ ΜΙΚΡΟΥ ΜΗΚΟΥΣ ΔΡΑΜΑΣ
ΥΠΟΥΡΓΕΙΟ ΠΟΛΙΤΙΣΜΟΥ & ΑΘΛΗΤΙΣΜΟΥ – ΔΗΜΟΣ ΔΡΑΜΑΣ
Tagline: Story about unrepentance, life visualized through objects.
Synopsis: A soldier walks through an active minefield by stepping on the stones, trying to get out alive. A child plays hopscotch with his mother in the garden of their house. Both the soldier and the child can only see themselves when they look in the mirror. The image of their faces in the hand mirror and their heights as reflected in the dressing mirror are separate. But the mirrors in which they look are identical.
Short cv: Vasil Mihail (screenwriter and director)
- Since October 2001 he has been working as an actor/director/dramatist in National Theatre "Anton Panov" Strumica, Macedonia
- Since November 2003 founder and president of Association Mana Strumica (culture and art)
- Since 2014 Member of the Executive Board of the International Theater Institute (ITI) Macedonia, a branch of the world's ITI Network
- 2017/2018 postgraduate/masters student for Film and TV Directing at EFTA – Skopje, University for audiovisual arts
- Actor (110 roles)
Leading roles in the theater (16), Leading roles in film (2), Significant and secondary roles in theater (29), Significant and minor roles in film and television (63)
- Directing / Dramaturgy / Filmography (25), Professional theater scene (14), Alternative theater scene (9), Filmography (2),
- Production, Choreography, Lectures, Television (14)
- Coordinator / expert (16)
Vasil Mihail is known as an actor, director, and dramatist. Three times awarded abroad on international festivals.
Zoran Risteski is the managing director of the company “Geyzer”. While working within the Macedonian national film company VARDAR FILM (1994-97) he gained rich experience in filmmaking on several levels in short, feature and documentary projects.
This know-how is well used in the independent projects that followed the years after. After the first short feature film, “One of death’s faces”, financed by the Ministry of Culture, “Geyzer” ltd takes over the post-production of the feature film “The Judge”.
His company provided production services for Macedonia for the international co-production award–winner “Eduard” directed by Angeliki Antoniou. It has also entered a co- production with Pausilypon Films ltd from Athens, to realize the feature film “J.A.C.E” (Just Another Confused Elephant) directed by Menelaos Karamaggiolis and supported by Eurimage.
His experience as producer, co-producer and executive producer is on more than 50 titles in cinema and television.